The Ordering Process
At Professional Sharpening we value each and every single customer. Our top priority is to make sure that the items get delivered to our customers hassle-free and as soon as possible.
We offer excellent standard tool sharpening services, but if there is anything extra that you would like to request please let us know in the ‘’Checkout’’ section at the bottom of the page
where it says ‘’Order Notes.’’ We will do our best to help improve your tools.
Steps for Placing Orders for tool sharpening:
- Click on ‘’Order Sharpening Service.’’ You will be redirected to a new page, which will offer you the sharpening services we provide.
- Select the tools that require sharpening by clicking the quantity of the items on the arrow symbols.
- After selecting tools and the correct amount, click on ‘’Checkout.’’
- Fill in your billing address details. When the details are filled in, a delivery fee will be added, it is for returning the items back safely to you.
- Once you are finished with your order details, you can pay with your preferred method. Afterwards, press ‘’Proceed to Paypal’’ or ‘’Place Order’’ depending on your
- After you have placed your order successfully, you will receive an email with an address to send your tools.
Please remember to write your name and the return address on your parcel.
We are currently offering services through posting with Royal Mail. If you would prefer to drop off and pick up your sharpening tools then you are obligated to warn us beforehand by clicking on the right bottom corner where it says ‘’Contact Us.’’
Our Recommendation for Sending Parcels
We recommend sending your tools via Royal Mail using 1st Class Signed For which has aninsurance value of £50 or Royal Mail Special Delivery which has an insurance value of £500 and the delivery is next day. The reason behind this is for your own safety, as mistakes can occur and your tools have value, especially if you are sending multiple items.
Additional Safety Measures
Sharp objects may only be posted if they are packaged appropriately so that there is no risk for the employees or recipients. We suggest that you wrap each sharp tool or object with bubble wrap in addition to wrapping them all together. We would also recommend putting in shredded paper, void fill chips (also known as packaging chips) in the parcel so there is a lower risk of damaging the tools. Place the tools in a suitable parcel such as a padded
envelope or a box.
You Have Placed Your Order… What’s Next?
Congratulations on successfully placing your sharpening tools or sharpening services order!
If you ordered our products, we will send them out the same or the following day. As follows, you will receive an email with your parcels tracking number so you can track the status of your parcel. Tool sharpening orders will normally be processed within 3-5 working days. Once we have shipped out your parcel, you will receive a confirmation email along with a tracking number for your parcel. For mixed orders, all items will be shipped in one single parcel, on completion of sharpening work (3-5 working days). Confirmation of shipping and parcel tracking number will be sent
to you by email.
If for some reason you are not satisfied with our service or products, you can contact us at email@example.com and we will open to discuss the issue and see if a refund is eligible
|UK Standard Delivery||1-2 working days||£4.70|
Please note all orders will be dispatched from Marek Trukss